Human Growth Hormone (Somatotropin, HGH)
Desired Effects: Significant Fat Loss,Small-Moderate Mass Gain
Health Risks: High Blood Sugar,Diabetes,Bone/Organ/Heart Growth
Legal Uses: Pre-Pubescent Growth,Pituitary-Related Hormone Deficiencies
(Men): 0.01-0.025 mg/kg/DayAverage Dose
(Women): 0.01-0.025 mg/kg/DayAverage
Cycle: 12-28 Weeks
Average Life: 4.5 Hours
HGH is administered intramuscularly or sub-cutaneously (under the skin), with the subcutaneous route of administration leading to slightly higher concentrations of hGH in the body. Even though its active life is a relatively brief 4.5 hours, its activity outlasts its concentrations in the body, with many other hormone levels whose release had been triggered by the presence of hGH remaining elevated for 24 hours or more.
- The recommended dosage for injection is 0.1-0.15IU/kg/day.
- 4IU per day (2IU in the morning and 2IU in late afternoon) for bodybuilding purposes.
- 2IU per day for anti aging purposes
- 8IU per day to treat severe burns, cuts, bone damage (short period of time)
- Doctor and blood tests determine the dose for any other purpose
Generic HGH 99.7%
HGH Fragment 176-191